Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My thoughts.

So, How you doin'?!?! I know I haven't written on here in awhile. But you know. People have school mmkay? And with school comes Homework and sleep. So that's my excuse.. Not that great but it will do. A lot of interesting things have been happening at school.. Not gonna talk about it tough. EXPECT HIS JACKET SMELLED SOOOOOOOO GOOD. I stole it from him the whole recees. And held it against my chest and smelled it. hehehee. People told me I needed an intervention though. WHATEVER. They think what they want to. I have been lacking on my self-confidence.. Ill try to find it again. Soon.


Today  during clean up we played "Lean on me" by bill W something something. And everyone was singing it and it was amazing.. Even the teachers. OKAY.. I would like to say something. Our teachers at my middle school are amazing. Okay. Anyway. What's the point of this blog post? I DONT EVEN KNOW.


My brother just started playing gravy by very tastefull.. OMG. I'm just typing whatever I'm thinking! Its fun.. kinda. OMG SIERRA CHOOSE A TOPIC AND MOVE ON GEEZ. OKAY.. Okay.. ummm Wait let me think... MY MOM. IS FIVE FOOT 2. MY MOM ... OH MY FREAKING GOD. Sorry. My brother keeps playing really distracting songs. Focus. focus. focus.


I have been reading Twilight. Its amazing I love it.. IM on the first book and im on about to start chapter 8. And I just started last night. Ya know? I'm just gonna go.. This post has NO meaning whats so ever. So.. yeah.. Hopefully my posts for now on have a topic? Okay. Bye. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment