Friday, November 25, 2011

HOLY CRAP!!

So I'm involved in this Children's theatre group(CYT). And I have been in about 6 plays with them. ALWAYS The chorus. Nothing Special. BUT! I auditioned for Alice In Wonderland last saturday. And I JUST looked at the cast list.. And There was my name! 'SIERRA MCLEAN'... So apparently I'm Mathilda Cast A.  And so I'm totally freaked. I'M LIKE A F**KING LEAD!!!! OMGOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And your probably thinking "SIERRA! It's just a stupid play, came down!" BUT YOUR WRONG! .............. :)


P.S. Mathilda Is Alices older sister.


My life just got x10 Better

3 comments:

  1. EXCELLENT WORK!!! When are the dates? I need a ticket!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thursday, Mar 15th – 7:00pm
    Friday, Mar 16th – 7:00pm
    Saturday, Mar 17th – 2:00pm, 7:00pm
    Sunday, Mar 18th – 2:00pm, 7:00pm

    at pima.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what shows I'll be doing yet. So hold your horses!

    ReplyDelete